Welcome! Find a 7th Grade Math Tutor Near You Today ~Is 7th Grade Math causing you difficulties in school this year? Make it easier on yourself with the help of a 7th Grade Math tutor that can turn school around starting now. We’ve got 100s of tutors near you that can help with school from kindergarten, elementary, high school, college & beyond.
How a 7th Grade Math Tutor Can Help:
7th grade math introduces students to several topics that they may not have seen or know about before including: statistics, algebra and geometry. These can be overwhelming for some students and are difficult topics to comprehend. That’s where getting some help early on can make all the difference in staying on top of the course.
Some of the math topics that are covered in detail in 7th Grade include:
Ratios and Proportional Relationships
- Analyze proportional relationships and use to solve real-world math problems.
The Number System
- Apply with fractions to add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers.
Expressions and Equations
- Use properties of operations so that you generate equivalent expressions.
- Solve actual and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations.
- Draw, construct, describe geometrical shapes plus describe the relationships between them.
- Solve real world math problems that involve angle measure, area, surface area, and volume.
Statistics and Probability
- Learn a& use random sampling to draw inferences about a population.
- Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations.
- Investigate chance processes and develop & evaluate probability models.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics
- Learn and develop precision in your work
- Further develop reasoning skills
This year in mathematics a student’s skills take a large leap in difficulty as well as the number of topics that are covered. Having the back up of a 7th grade math tutor can make sure that your student stays on track as they learn these fundamentals so that they have the foundation needed for additional level of math to come.
How to Find a 7th Grade Tutor Near You:
Take your first step to find a great 7th Grade Math tutor to help you in with your math studies now! It’s a fast, easy process – you simply type in the subject that you need help with and your zip code and you’ll find several available tutors for in home tutoring or online tutoring as well. We have tutors with a variety of experience and rates to meet your requirements. All you do is review their experience and background to find a few that fit. Once you do, send them a message with any questions you have or a question on the topic. That will help you get an understanding if there’s a fit.
Don’t forget to check out their reviews as well, you’ll get a better understanding of the person as well from reviews. And remember, the first hour is covered by a “Good Fit” guarantee – you don’t pay if there’s not a fit. So what do you have to lose? Find the right tutor to help you now!