Are you having a hard time with Pharmacology this year? We can help students like you excel! We’re certain to have a private tutor near you that can help now!
SEARCH FOR OTHER TUTORS?
Best Pharmacology Tutors Near You:
Sada M. Reston VA.
Passionate about engaging student
I have degree in science. I have a passion to engage students to instill profound love for learning rather than just memorizing the material without any knowledge. I believe learning should be a pleasant experience that helps us think outside the box and supports our personal and professional growth. I have been dedicating my time at the Children's Museum for more than six years to interact directly with children of all ages to teach them fascinating scientific concepts. I work on projects f... Read more
Biology, Chemistry, Reading, Writing, English, Microbiology, Elementary Science, Elementary (K-6th)
How a Pharmacology Tutor Can Help:
If you’ve recently started taking Pharmacology, it can be a bit overwhelming. There’s a mountain of information and topics covered and getting a handle on all of it can be difficult. That’s where a Pharmacology tutor can help you sift through all the information and make sense of the details. The course material will focus on the basic principles of biophysics, biochemistry and physiology related to drug action and interaction, as well as distribution, metabolism and toxicity.The various topics include:
- Drug Regulation and Approval
- Drug Classifications and Schedules
- Emergency Preparedness in the 21st Century
- Principles of Drug Administration,
- Drug Therapy Considerations Throughout the Lifespan
- Herbal and Alternative Therapies
- Nursing Process
- Client Teaching Including Transcultural Consideration
- Legal and Ethical Issues Related to Drug Administration
- Biosocial Aspects of Pharmacotherapy Including Substance Abuse
- Drugs affecting the circulatory and renal systems
- Drugs affecting the immune and respiratory systems
- Drugs affecting the cardiovascular & renal systems
- Drugs affecting the nervous system
- Drugs affecting the gastrointestinal, endocrine and reproductive systems
- Drugs affecting the musculoskeletal system, integument, eye and ear
- Drugs affecting the integument, eye and ear
So if you are taking nursing classes or any medical profession, getting the best nursing pharmacology tutors can help make this easier to learn and get the grades that you are looking forWe make it fast and easy to start today with a Pharmacology tutor to help you get the results you are looking for! All you do is add your subject and zip code to search for tutors in your area that can help with your biggest challenge! We have Pharmacology tutors online as well as at home options available. Once you find a few that look promising, check out their reviews and experience. See if you can find a fit. Send them a couple of questions to find out what and how they tutor. We make sure that you get the type of help you need when and where you need it. And remember, there’s a “Good Fit” guarantee! If there’s not a fit, the first hour is free. So that makes it safe, secure and easy to start finding the right help you need now!