Welcome to Our Study Skills Tutors!
Finding that your child is struggling in school and think that a study skills tutor might help? Perhaps your child is smart, but isn’t applying himself. Maybe he finishes his assignments, but forgets to hand them in. Sound familiar? This is where a study skills tutor who is trained to understand the frustration can cut through the clutter and make learning fun and easy again.
Here are some areas where our study skills tutors are able to assist a student:
- If struggling across the board in all subjects.
- Struggling in a specific subject
- Students that are highly social and extremely busy.
- Stressed out, disorganized, and procrastinating students.
- Athletes or performers who juggle school with road trips and practices and sometimes it’s overwhelming.
- Students with ADD/ADHD or a learning disability.
- Average B’s or C’s and who are looking to bump it up a level.
- High-achievers, honor students, or perfectionists that want to keep it up.
- Students struggling through a transition year such as to middle or high school.
To begin, check out our tutor listings and just send them a message and begin improving your grades today! We make it easy and fast to get help. You also are not billed for the 1st hour if there’s not a fit. But with our tools, reviews and confidential conversations with tutors before starting, we’re sure you can find a private tutor that will help you reach your goals beginning now!