Welcome to Our ACT Science Tutors!
Looking for an ACT Science tutor? When preparing for the ACT science exam or any of these types of exams, getting the right private tutoring help can make all the difference in your exam results. Getting some support and assistance along the way to cover topics you have dealt with in awhile can make all the difference in your final score! The ACT science portion covers material that students study over the course of three to four years in high school.
The ACT science exam is 40 questions that are to be completed in 35 minutes. Include in the exam are several sets of scientific information, and a number of multiple-choice test questions. The information might be in one of three different formats:
- Data representation such as in graphs and tables
- Research summaries with descriptions of several related experiments.
- Several related hypotheses or views that differ or are inconsistent with one another.
The questions on this section of ACT exam requires you to:
- Recognize, understand the basic features and the concepts related to what has been provided
- Critically examine the relationship between the information provided, the conclusions drawn or the hypotheses that were developed.
- From information provided, determine new information, come up with conclusions, or make predictions
Our tutors know how to help you make that time work for you.
Our ACT tutors will help you study the right material and they will work to make sure you fill in any gaps before the test as well as give you relevant practice questions and sample exams. While you still need to put the time in, you can alleviate some of the stress of the ACT exam prep by having your ACT Science tutor help you get the results that you deserve!
So find an ACT science tutor in your area, contact them for more information and to schedule an initial session, you’ll be glad that you did!